Friday, February 15, 2013

Progressive Freebie Challenge No.1

Welcome to our very first Progressive Freebie Challenge where everyone who plays, WINS!!  We'll have new challenges on the 1st and 15th of each month.

To receive the next challenge image FREE, just use this image in your creation and link up using our linky at the end of the post.  I also ask that you please link to this challenge blog in your post (those of you who have blogs)  That's it!  If you don't have an online gallery or blog, you may email your entry to me at krisb33@yahoo.com. All who enter using this image will receive the next challenge image FREE!! Those who come in after this initial challenge will still be able to enter if they buy the challenge image in our store and enter.  So as long as you keep playing in each challenge, you will keep receiving free digis!
Sound like FUN?!!

Here is our first challenge image.... you have until the end of February to link up using it to get the March 1st image FREE!

(FREE IMAGE)
Click on the image to bring it full size then right click and save to your computer.
**NOTE**
Please do NOT give, share, swap, or sell this image or post to your own blog this non-watermarked version.  Instead, please direct your friends to this post.  Thank you!!

(FREEBIE EXPIRED)
You may purchase the outline or colored versions in the store!

this outline image is part of a set of 3 .... the other digis say "for Mom" and "For my Sister."

Also available in the store now are the 3 bouquets in full color HERE.

27 comments:

marcelle b said...

Ooh that is so, so pretty!! I want to play!! Thanks Kris, blessings!!

Bridget said...

Thanks Kris! A beautiful bouquet! I can't wait to get started.

mamichelle said...

Beautiful! Hope to play this weekend! Thanks so much.

Deonna Bemish said...

Great Digi Kris! I hope that i can play.

Helen said...

Love it! This will be so fun! Congrats on this fun new venture, Kris! Blessings! ~H

Diana said...

Thank u.Love the floweres.

Ardilla said...

The image is beautiful and I love progressive challenges!!!
Hugs,
Ardilla

Ardilla said...

Is it possible to follow this blog through google friends connect...? I don´t follow very well by email :)

Ardilla said...

Hi, Kris!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment.
I clicked on the google+ box and hope to be connected to you now, but I am not sure if I did it right... hahaha...
Hugs,
Ardilla

Taniaj said...

Love your image, i have linked back from my blog post. Great idea. Will spread the word Txx

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks so much for the pretty digi!

Anonymous said...

lovely thank you

Granmargaret said...

I found your link on Emily's blog. Thank you for this lovely image. I will try to make a card later.

Nonni said...

Thanks for the beautiful image and fun challenge!

DebR said...

I just found this site...and so glad that I have!
Will be participating in this - sounds so very fun.
Beautiful flower image!
Thank you
Debbie Reed

Anonymous said...

I love this bouquet. I've been looking for something similar for awhile, you've read my mind. Can't wait to make a card with it.

jules said...

Oh thanks so much i am gonna use it for my mum (mothers day).I will play along gladly!

txexperiment said...

Very pretty image. Thanks so much!

Diane said...

Thank you for the digi. It's very pretty and will be so much fun to color.

Mel said...

Thanks Kris, the digi is wonderful! I have uploaded my card for the challenge.

Christine said...

Thank you so much for the freebie, it's so pretty I couldn't resist playing.
Bishopsmate #20

GregT said...

Thanx Kris for the freebie and the chance to play along. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

Kelly L said...

Oohh, how I love progressive challenges! Even more so now that I know I am using some of the great images you drew, Kris! *tickled pink* with excitement. Glad I found the time to play along. {{hugs}} Kel

Taniaj said...

Hi Kris just called back to see the cards, they all look lovely, can't wait for next months image txx

Fran said...

Kris I wish I could have played this time. Time just would not allow. But I hope I will in the future challenges. Good Luck with your new adventure. Hugs, Fran

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Ich habe deinen Blog durch Zufall gefunden und finde die Idee super. Eine Karte mit einem Freebies zu gestalten hat mir Spaß gemacht.Liebe Grüße Silvi

Michelle Ding said...

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of Dog BootsLuxury Dog Collar , Small Dog Collars your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.