Sunday, March 24, 2013

Beautiful Freebie & New Paper Pack

Hi everyone!  We are mid-way through our current Freebie Challenge... you have until Sunday, 31st to get in your entries and you will receive a fun new digi for the next challenge... and I think you're really going to like it *Ü*  So be sure to enter your "Easter Frame" creation!!

I'm popping in here today to share a beautiful free word art digi, available HERE at McMahon Five Designs (which also sells my digi line).  Each month, on the 25th, we give away a free BCA image when you've done your self-exam, however April is Organ Donor Awareness month and since one of our own DT members is a heart transplant recipient, Sue created this word art in her honor.

Here is my card made with the Freebie as well as a new digi paper pack, French Florals


just add it to your cart and check out. 
It will be free!


Hope you’ll join in our current challenge!

3 comments:

Helen said...

This is gorgeous, Kris!

marcelle b said...

Love the sentiment! Thanks so much!!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Kris. Thank you for telling us about the free digi. I have just been over and collected it. My daughter is a breast cancer survivor (still having treatment) and I am now 5 years since my cancer operation (hysterectomy plus lymph glands removed).