Friday, March 1, 2013

Progressive Challenge #2

Welcome to Progressive Freebie Challenge #2!! I've just gotta say how pleasantly surprised I was to read all your encouraging comments to the first freebie... so a big THANK YOU for that!  What a great start to a fun new challenge huh?!!  *Ü*

This next challenge image was a request by a very good friend of mine, Diane Noble, and is named after her mom, Kathleen.  She wanted an Irish Dancing girl in honor of St. Patty’s Day coming up!  (also check out my new Irish digi paper pack at end of post!)

*Those who entered our first challenge were emailed this set of images FREE! You have your choice to use Kathleen or her dancing friend Jayla for your entry.  (I’ve also included a spiral sentiment, however using it for your entry is optional.)  Please link up by March 14th and you will be emailed the next challenge image FREE!

*If you did not link up in our first challenge, you can still play along this time by purchasing either Kathleen Irish Dancer OR Jayla Irish Dancer in the store and link up to this challenge post and YOU too will receive the next (challenge #3) image FREE!!  


Here's my card for a li'l kick start...
*Important* By receiving these digis free, you agree to my terms of use.  Please do not share these images even though they are free to you.  Instead, please refer your friends to our challenge or store.  Thank you!

YOUR TURN!



Related items in the store:

 

     

11 comments:

Bridget said...

Thank you so much! Love it! It reminds me of when my Sis & I were in Ireland & saw "Riverdance"!

Kris Breach said...

I would LOVE to see some "Riverdancing" in real life--how awesome would THAT be?!! *Ü* Thanks Bridget!

GregT said...

Thanx for the new images. Can't wait to start creating. Putting away the pinks and red and getting out the greens.

marcelle b said...

Wow, this is very different for me, but I shall enjoy it, thanks so much for the freebies Kris!!!Many blessings!!xx

Taniaj said...

Thank you for my Image for this challenge, lovely cards so far hugs Txx

jules said...

Hi Just wanted to tell you i did use the lovely free image for chall 1 but i missed the deadline.I used it for my mum' mothers day card.
I love the cards by the way!

Mel said...

Thank you for the cute images, I have add my card for the challenge.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous image and I am proud to use it but my dog decided to nudge me when I was doing her lips and lipstick smudged and I just couldn't repair it just got worse..sorry...I had already finished my card and all so hope it's ok...luv annie

Kelly L said...

oh my, this image is so sweet! I really loved coloring it up last night, and am amazed at your wonderful artistic talent, Kris!! :) Those eyes are so real and SO beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing these lovely images with us! God Bless, Kel *hugs*

gobarb26 said...

This was really fun to do. I just gave mine away today to my friend. Happy St. Patty's day...

Kris Breach said...

/ \ / \
| @) | @) |
/ \
\ \____ __//
\_ || /
___ / || \ ___
\ \| () |/ /
\ | | /
\ \ \ / / /
/ / \/ \ \
UUU UUU UUU UUU