Friday, March 15, 2013

Progressive Challenge #3

Welcome to our 3rd freebie challenge *Ü*  Your St. Patty's Day cards are sooo cute!  Thank you all for playing along!!

With Easter coming up, our next challenge image is a lovely Easter frame with lilies and a butterfly... I hope you like!  **You may erase the sentiment and use your own for this challenge - make it a birthday or add a photo etc., but you must use the frame (black OR color version) for this challenge.  

Those who entered our last challenge received this frame FREE!  If you missed out, you can join in this challenge by purchasing either the Easter Frame Outline OR the Easter Frame Color version and you too will receive our next challenge image Free!  *Ü*   Each time you play, you get free digis!


For my card, I used the
along with one of the 6 sentiments in this set
and my sister Kathy made this card
using a different sentiment from the same set
along with some new digi paper from my
 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Also released today in the store...




Link up by Easter Sunday, March 31st  
using the Black OR Color Easter Frame 
to receive the next image FREE!


8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks I received mine today and wow love Kathy's card, so meaningfull for Easter. I will get onto mine as this is a sweet challenge blog..luv aNNIe

Bridget said...

It's beautiful Kris! Thanks so much!

Lorie said...

Such pretty cards and I love your new image! :)

Taniaj said...

I am back again thank you for my lovely freebie image, its beautiful txx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for the free image. I have just made a simple card and loaded today.
Best wishes

marcelle b said...

Kris, the frame is gorgeous and i love the sentiments, thank you so much! I will get going with my card ASAP!! Blessings xxxx

Diane said...

Another pretty, pretty freebie to use, Kris! Thank you so much for your generosity. Love the design. May God grant you a glorious Easter celebration.

jules said...

Thanks Kris for this free image i love it! hope you like the card?
Happy Easter!