Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Progressive Challenge #7

Hi and welcome to our next Progressive Freebie Challenge!!  Such lovely rose cards were entered in our last challenge... thank you!!!  I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day weekend *Ü*

Everyone who played in our last challenge received this next set, "Party Animals" FREE! Everyone who enters this challenge using this digi image by May 31st will receive the next challenge image free!  If you did not receive this image, you can purchase it in the store below.

CHALLENGE IMAGE #7


 Also available in the store:


NEED SOME INSPIRATION?
Check out these cuties from the DT and please stop
by their blogs to leave em some luv!  :)  






YOUR TURN!
This image challenge ends May 31st





And don't forget our new releases in the post below! :)

4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the free images Kris. Lovey cards by the design team.
I have just loaded my card

Mel said...

What a cute set, I love the different sayings for the balloon too! I have added my card #2, thanks so much Kris!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Such wonderful inspiration from the DT. Great image to play with. thank you!

Ardilla said...

Oh, I am so sad I couldn´t do it this time :(
I hope to rejoin again soon...
Hugs,
Ardilla :)