Monday, July 1, 2013

Challenge 10 - Hedgehog Friends

Welcome back to another cute image challenge!!  Thanks to all our challenge 9 players :)  I had such great compliments on the last image.  Funny some of my drawings I think might not do so well I get the best comments on, so thank you for that!  :)  I hope you'll enjoy this next one.

This challenge will go for the whole month of July since my family will be vacationing.   If you didn't receive this set for free (from playing in our last challenge) you may purchase it in the store and then come play along.  Everyone who plays using this image will get the next challenge image FREE!! 



and here's some fabby inspiration from the team!!


 


Your turn!  :)   Happy Creating!!



1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for the Hedgehogs Kris! I have added my card #12.