Friday, August 23, 2013

Deanne's Debut with Shrinky Dink

Welcome!!  Today we have a new DT member joining us.... welcome DEANNE!!  You have probably noticed her in our challenges... and today she has a fabby project to share using this month's FREE Challenge set, "Sweet Tea"

Shrinky Dink Plastic Keychain Tags 



How CUTE is that??!!!  You can read more deets on her blog, A Little Bit o Paper - Thanks for sharing Deanne!

 I hope you'll leave her a comment and be sure to JOIN IN OUR CHALLENGE!!  Ends Aug. 31st.

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Yay!!! Thanks!!! I'm sooo excited to be a part of your team!!!!! Gonna have loads of fun!!!!!

gobarb26 said...

Don't you just love Shrinky Dinks? I haven't used them in a while, but I keep saying I am going to take them out and work on them! How did you get the pic of the couple on them? I think they are both great! Welcome to the team! :-)