Sunday, August 11, 2013

Laminated Menu Boards and a BONUS for You!

Happy Sunday!!   If you missed our newest release (3 Farm Sets and a cute Digi Paper Pack) last week, I hope this project today encourages you to go check them out!

My DT Member, Jenn created these super cute laminated Menu Boards for her sister-in-law's kitchen as well as her own.  For her SIL's board, she used Farmer Lily with the Farm Friends sets.  Jenn paper-pieced Lily's outfit... How CUTE is this??

A SPECIAL REQUEST means a BONUS FOR YOU!
♥   ♥   ♥
After seeing my Farmer Lily set, Jenn requested a digi of Lily holding some Coke bottles.  I said sure thing!  So I've included a free BONUS file when you purchase Farmer Lily set!  Take a look at Jenn's Menu Board.... 

You can see even more pictures of Jenn's vintage, Coca-Cola inspired kitchen on her blog HERE!

No comments: