Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Christmas Angel & 2 New Paper Packs

Hey all, Kris here.... posting in place of Kathy as she's been sick with a bad cold and hasn't been up for crafting lately.  I'm afraid she caught my cold when she came to visit a week ago :(  Sorry sis!  Had so much fun though, and hope you feel better very soon!!

  SO, I thought I'd pop in here and share some new digi paper packs available now in the store!

I made this card last night using Rose Duo #2 and Christmas Angel
I colored her with Copics and added dazzling diamonds (glitter) to her wings.  Then I popped her up on the embossed red oval and then onto the Spellbinders frame.  I also added pearls to the poinsettia center.  Here are the new paper packs....

    
Christmas Angel


Thanks for stopping by today!
Hop by tomorrow for some more wonderful inspiration by Sharyn & Jerusha!

1 comment:

Edwina said...

This is a fabulous card! It is so beautiful. I love that you used the rose papers. I was admiring it earlier today. thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card. Edwina Brown