Friday, November 1, 2013

Challenge 14 - Birthday Sea Horse

Welcome back!!  Is it really November already?  The weather outside is telling me definitely yes!  ((brrr!))   Anywhoo, it's time for our next monthly challenge!

When one of my DT asked me a couple weeks ago what the next challenge image would be I realized I hadn't even thought of it yet!  Time is getting away from me.  So my daughter Carly said, "draw a birthday seahorse!"  .... ok, so here you have it folks!


Everyone who played in our October challenge received this whole set FREE!!  For those who didn't get a chance to play, you can jump in and play to receive December's challenge image set free by purchasing this Birthday Seahorse in the store and link up here during the month of November.  Everyone who plays WINS!

Also available in the store now is the Birthday Bubbles Digi Paper pack!  (16 designs:  bubbles, waves, and fun colorful designs)

To inspire you to play along, here's a super cute card by DT member, Deanne!

Love the waves border and the glitter and crystal effects on the eyes---SWEET!

HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER YET?  Please do so you won't miss out on anything new!  *Ü*

~ Now it's YOUR TURN ~

4 comments:

Mel said...

Great idea Carly, I like sea horses too! Thanks so much Kris, I have added my card.

Gail said...

Thank you for another challenge - enjoy your week -this is a sweet design!

NanaConnie said...

Kris, Why don't you get this wonderful Progressive Challenge listed over at Paper Playful? I know it would increase the traffic and number of players tremendously. :-D

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you so much for your challenge - such a bright and cute digi this month! I don't know if you take requests, but I'd love to see a kitty as the digi in a future challenge. I love kitties :-)

So happy I could play along with you this month and so grateful for your free digi. Wishing you a wonderful day!