Sunday, December 1, 2013

December's Monthly Challenge

Welcome friends!! I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving / Hanukkah or anything else you celebrated this past week!

 The Christmas season is upon us as we roll into our December image challenge!!  I love the holidays (which is simply a contraction of its origin "Holy Day")... a time to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  It certainly can be an overly busy time of year, which is why I've given my team the rest of this month off, however I wish for you all peace and joy no matter how crazy busy your holidays get.  

Everyone who enters this month using these cute gingerbread kids (color or outline) will receive January's challenge set FREE!!!

Several years ago, we adopted a li'l puppy just before Thanksgiving.  We tossed around some names for her with our daughters, but the one that stuck was while we were baking gingerbread cookies together, we realized she was kinda the color of gingerbread.... so Ginger it was!


ON TO OUR CHALLENGE!!
Remember, you have the whole month of December to enter using the gingerbread kids.  If you did not play in November, you can still jump in by purchasing either the Gingerbread Scene OR the Gingerbread Kids set in the store and enter here.  Everyone who plays will receive January's set FREE!!

Also available:
    

This month we have a plethora of wonderful inspiration from our DT... all in one post!!  Be sure to hop to their blogs if you'd like details on their projects and to leave em some blog luv *Ü*









and we have 2 Guest projects to share!!


This is an "Action Wobble" card where the Gingerbread kids SPIN!!  How fun is this??!!



using a sentiment from Gingerbread Scene 

Now it's YOUR TURN!!!  
Let's see what holiday goodness you whip up with these cute Gingerbread Kids!!


UPCOMING DATES TO REMEMBER: 
January 1 - Monthly Challenge 
January 8 - NEW RELEASES!!

5 comments:

marcelle b said...

Thank you so much Kris! How cute are the gingerbread kids!! Fabulous! Thanks again!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I enjoy your fun challenges - just linked up my project. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Mel said...

Thanks Kris,love these gingerbread kids! I have added my card also using the snowglobe.

Marji Franklin said...

Really cute, I haven't gotten my images yet :( here's my november post: http://fstampaholic.blogspot.com/2013/11/imagine-thatnovember-imagebirthday.html

Kris Breach said...

Marji,

The free challenge sets are emailed to those who link up to our challenge linky (that's where I grab the emails to send to)... and I don't see your link in our challenge last month. I know you've played before though, and I see your card on your blog in Nov. maybe you tried and blogger was acting up so it didn't go thru? Anyways, I'm happy to send it to you, so please email me at krisb33 ATyahoo DOTcom :) Happy Holidays!