Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenge #16 - Jenn & Friends

Happy New Year everyone!!  I hope you all had a blessed Christmas and are ready for our first progressive challenge of 2014 *Ü*  And with our first new challenge, we welcome two new 'IT Girls' to our winter Design Team.... Silvi & Tarah!  Welcome aboard ladies!  You can visit their blogs in our sidebar!

CHALLENGE IMAGE:  January here in Oregon usually brings lots of snow and cold temps. so this month's image is "Jenn & Friends."  What's better than a cup of hot cocoa and some cute fury friends to warm you right up?!  *Ü*

Everyone who played in our December challenge received Jenn & Friends set FREE!!  If you didn't get a chance to play, you can still jump in now by purchasing Jenn & Friends in the store at a discounted price and play along.  Everyone who links up using this challenge set will receive February's set FREE!!

NEW RELEASES:  Before we get to some inspiration from the 'IT Girls', I want to let you in on a li'l SNEAK PEEK of 7 new digi sets being release next week!!!  There's a little winter, a li'l Valentine's, a li'l sweet and a li'l geeky, LoL.

***JAN. 8 ~ SAVE THE DATE***


CHALLENGE INSPIRATION: And now,  here's a li'l inspiration from the 'IT Girls' using this month's challenge set ....

First up from our two newest members...





6 comments:

marcelle b said...

Happy New Year Kris and team! Thanks for the cute image, even though it's very hot here in Brisbane, I enjoyed making the card! Many blessings xx

Edwina said...

Wow! These cards are so cute! I love them. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Mel said...

Thanks Kris for this adorable image! I have added my card.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute image this month - I love it - thank you! Your DT projects are beautiful! Wishing you all the best in 2014!

Kelly L said...

Happy New Year, ladies!! Love this image, and I hope you don't mind me playing along twice. I am hoping to get back to some of the things I love in this new year as well as my fitness routine. <3 Hope to see you all here more often. Hugs, Kel

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much Kris for the fabulous challenges. I love Jenn & Friends digi set. It is gorgeous. Thank you for giving it as a free one in January. Can't wait to see what you create next month. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com