Saturday, February 1, 2014

Challenge #17 - Polar Love

Wow, we had a record number of challenge players in January ... Yay!  And such lovely cards by all.  Thank you so much for playing!!  Before we get to February's Challenge, I want to let you know about a couple fun things I'm starting this month to 'Spread the Love'....
  • The first person to link up to our challenge Linky gets a Free set of your choice from my store (after you've won 2x in a 6 mo. period, I'll award it to the next linker to give others a chance)  We will continue this every month!
  • On Feb. 14, Valentine's Day, I'll be drawing a random winner from those who've linked up to our challenge ~ an incentive to link up early!!  *Ü*   I'll do this the middle of each mo. thereafter.
  • Starting February 1st, you may link your 'IT' cards to our new Customer Gallery up to 4x per month (excluding progressive challenge cards).  I will draw a winner for FREE digis( for every 10 entries) at the end of each month!

Sound like FUN?!!   Now on to this month's challenge set....  "Polar Love"  (I promise next month will be Springy *Ü* )


***CHALLENGE RULES***
  • Please create a handmade project using either color or outline version of this main image (sentiment opt'l)
  • Link your blog post or gallery pic to this post by February 28
  • If you didn't receive this set free by playing in last month's challenge, you can jump in by buying it in the store (at a discount price this week) and link up to start the ball rolling!
  • Everyone who enters will receive next month's challenge set FREE!!  

And to inspire you to play along, our Design Team created these cuties....






*** Just a head's up!!  9 New Digi Stamp Sets Release this Monday, Feb. 3rd!!  


7 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the lovely free set. I have just loaded my card I made today.
have a good weekend.

Marji Franklin said...

Such cute cards! Great inspiration. Thanks again for a great file

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

This new set for Feb. is awesome. I can't wait to play with it. Congrats to Granmargaret for her speedy entrance. DT projects look great too.

Kelly L said...

Oh my goodness, this is such a sweet set, and I love teddy bears, ya know. :) I love all of the inspiration from the DT too! Congrats, GranMargaret!! Hugs, Kelly

Mel said...

Thanks Kris, I love polar bears! The DT cards are wonderful!

marcelle b said...

Woohoo, lots of fun stuff happening! Thanks so much for the cute new set!! You are very generous Kris!!

Helen said...

Gorgeous stamp set - discovered your site the other day while blog hopping and have just linked up my card.

Helen x