Monday, February 3, 2014

February Release is Here!

Welcome back!!  Today we've released 9 digi stamp sets plus 4 digi paper packs!!   Our Design Team has whipped up some fantastic cards to share with you using some of these new sets *Ü*  (you can click on this promo pic to see all our new releases in the store)  *Ü*



Check out these beauties!!  

using "Poppy"

using "Daffodil"


Card by Guest Design, Kelly Little

using "Love Swans"

using "Spring Sheep"


using "Rainy Day Fun"

We'll show you more Design Team inspiration this Thursday!  

Thanks for dropping by!

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Ohhh my, these are all so spring-like and beautiful!! I love each and every one of them. I love how elegant the flowers look and the swans all in white ... WOW! I can't wait to make another card this evening. You all have inspired me! Inky Hugs <3

Ajascha said...

Wow, what fantastic works.
I love it all. Thanks for inspirations.
Hugs, Anja