Saturday, February 15, 2014

Mid-Month Linky Draw

As promised, it's time for our mid-month Linky Draw from those who've linked up to our challenge so far!!  Ok, Ok.... I'm a day late this time-- I had said I would draw on Valentine's Day right?  I got a li'l tunnel vision with cramming to get some valentine's made for my own girls after work and then cooked a nice dinner that I totally forgot to draw.  Will you forgive me?  To make it up, I'm going to draw 3 names who will each get a Free digi Set of your choice from my store!!  :)  

We have 17 entries so far in our challenge, and I used Random.Org to pick the numbers.  Here's who he picked....

Congrats to #4)  Debbie Reed   #10) AJ   and #14) Ardilla

Please email me at krisb33  AT  yahooDOTcom  by Feb. 22nd to claim your prize.

Wanna see what I made yesterday for my girls?   I was bowled over by these pop up box cards that some of my teammies created recently, so I gave them a go....

this one uses "Turtley Love You" digi set 
&
"Be Mine" digi papers

and this one uses "Puppy Love" digi set
& a mix of "Be Mine" digi papers (and a store brand)


They even fold up somewhat flat for mailing!

I plan to do a mid-month Linky Draw every month, so be sure to get your challenge entries in early :)  It's really a good motivation so that you don't put it off til the end of the month and then forget to enter.  The number of winners will likely depend on how many entries we have at the time.

Thanks so much and I hope you all have a wonderful, LOVE-FILLED weekend!!  xxKris

3 comments:

Gail said...

Congrats to the winners and lovely pop up boxes too! SO beautiful!

marcelle b said...

Oh darn..I need to get my card posted congratulations to the winners!!! Kris those card boxes are fantastic!!! Oh my I have to make one of these!!! Just so cute!!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Congrats to the winners. Gosh Kris, those pop up boxes are amazing. I'm sure the girls absolutely loved them. They really showcase your digis and papers beautifully!

Lisa