Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blog Hop Winners

A huge THANK YOU!  goes out to all who hopped with us last week and left your congrats on our store's 1st Birthday!!  I think it went splendidly and hope that you all were inspired by the Design Team & Guest Designer's lovely creations!!

The winners below have won (1) free digi stamp set of your choice from the store (excludes KD-Kits)   And remember... all this month everyone can get 40% OFF all orders of $10 or more using coupone code:  SAVE40  :) 

Challenge Blog's winner - Linsey at linseyrickett.blogspot.com
Edwina - AJ at AJ's Creative Energy
Karon's winner - Creative M at craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
Tania's winner- D at DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
Jenn's winner - Debi at That Might Look Good on a Card
Jerusha's winner - Tammy McMaster
Tarah's winner - Lisa Lucchese
Barb's winner - D at DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com
Linda's winner - Marcelle B 
Kelly's winner - Gail at Ilikepaper01.blogspot.com
Helen's winner - Teresa Arsenault
Silvi's winner - Donna Ellis

and the big winners of the whole March Birthday Release
who got the phrase correct were pulled out of hat.... literally, by my daughters  :)  
 Marsha Sanderlin & Vicky Fortier


CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!

Please email me at the above address (in red)

10 comments:

Linsey said...

Whoo hoo!!! SO many winners!!! And I'd say we're all winners for being able to be a part of such a fun and inspiring hop! THANKS ladies for all your great projects and ideas and I won a free digi, hooray!!! :D Hugs everyone!!!

marcelle b said...

Yippee!!! Woohoo! Thanks so much Kris! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks to all the DT for their fabulous creations!!

Kelly L said...

Congrats, ladies!

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh wow I'm totally over the moon! Thank you so much! I'm about to e-mail you :D Congrats to all the other winners!

Lisa Lucchese said...

Thank you so much!!!
Congrats everyone.

Gail said...

Congrats to all winners - I am excited to read that I am also a winner - I have sent an email acknowledging the win and will select a set today - and send an email = thanks for the hop - have a lovely week! Gail

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Congrats everyone. You are a bunch of very lucky ladies! I am so happy that the blog hop was so successful for you and team, Kris! Best wishes for another fabulous year ahead!

Hugs,
Lisa

Creative M said...

Congrats Ladies!!!

D- said...

Oh my I somehow missed this post and never expected to win on two blogs. I'll send you my second choice next.
Thanks for the cute Kitty In Flower set.
Thanks so much.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Creative M said...

I already received mine!!
Thanks!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*