Sunday, March 16, 2014

Free Digi Paper

Happy Sunday!!  I designed a digi paper a while back to go with my "Poppy" and "Queen Anne's Lace" digi sets.  I had wanted to do a whole pack of floral papers but never got them done. (YET!) lol.   So I thought I'd post this pretty one that's free for the taking!!  *Ü*

Click to open full size before saving to your computer :) 


     

Don't forget we're celebrating the store's Birthday this week with a BLOG HOP and prizes!!  One day left to do the hop!  12 hoppers will win a free digi set of their choice and 1 lucky hopper will win the whole Birthday Release!! 

6 comments:

marcelle b said...

That paper is beautiful Kris, thank you so much, what a blessing!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, this paper is absolutely beautiful - I love it! Thank you!

Edwina said...

Wow! This paper is so gorgeous! I can see it as a card by itself. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

wow thank you that's soooo awesome!

D- said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful paper.
Now I just need to get a color printer hooked up to my new computer. lol.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

Charlene said...

This is such gorgeous paper...thank you so much.