Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throwback Thursday Freebie & Mid Month Linky Draw

Happy Thursday!!  It's time to throw you another weekly freebie from our archives!!

 But FIRST, I want to do the mid-month linky draw from our challenge players!!  The winner will get to choose one digi set of your choice from my store Imagine That! Digis by Kris™  :)  And Random.Org picked....


Congrats Mel C!!  You've won a digi set of your choice from the store *Ü*  (excludes KD-Kits)  Please email me at kris_imaginethat (AT) aol.com --- replace with the @ symbol of course --- and I'll get that out to you asap!

And now for our freebie!  Gertie Goose has been a big hit with some customers.... and why wouldn't she? She has a different get up for every month of the year!  *Ü*  So today's freebie comes from Gertie Goose Summer Collection....

(Freebie Removed... visit us on Facebook for a new freebie every Thursday!)


Here is the whole set, available in the store!


and here's some inspiration from the team!


using Gertie Goose Summer and matching Digi Papers


Card by Silvi


For more freebies...
Picture

6 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

Thanks sooo much for this cutie here, but it doesn´t open up in the bigger picture thoug??

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Kris - such a cute freebie! It didn't open up for me so I'll check back later. I don't see the winner's name either but it might just be my computer - I've been having some problems lately. Have a great day!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thank you for BBQ Gertie Goose.

Ema M said...

Thanks for the cute freebie! xx

D- said...

I can't get it to open or copy for me. When I click to open it the image is all dark and transparent.
It will allow me to right click and press copy but then when I try to open it in my file the paste does not show up.
I'd hate to miss this cutie.
Thanks so much.
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
DMCARDMAKER {at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Mel said...

Thank you so much Kris, for the cute image and the lucky draw!