Thursday, May 8, 2014

Throwback Thursday Freebie

Happy Thursday!!  It's time to throw you a freebie from our archives *Ü*  This digi will be FREE one day only, so be sure to stop by every Thursday!

This cutie is called "Sweetheart Carrie" and she was one of my very first digis I created.  I hope you enjoy her, and we'd love to see what you create when you get a chance in our Customer Gallery!
(Freebie only available on Thursdays)

Here's a few creations to inspire you :)



Card by Diane

Have a crafty kind of day!! :)

11 comments:

Missy Myzdamena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missy Myzdamena said...

She isn't free for me lol..and she has the same name as my sister..wah..hehe x I thought I had it there, just copy the pic up there and not go into the store.. btu the image isn't right. Heeeelp xxxxxxxx

Maryann Laursen said...

So cute thanks sooo very much for this one.

marcelle b said...

Thanks Kris!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thanks, Kris, she's adorable! Thought I should mention that just the thumbnail is available, not full size, maybe she is supposed to be small. Have a great day!

Mel said...

Very sweet girl, thanks Kris!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

She is a sweetheart. thanks.

Jeni Glee said...

Thank you so much!

Deonna Bemish said...

Thank you

marcelle b said...

Thanks for changing the size Kris and letting me know!!

Ardilla said...

Thank you :)