Thursday, May 22, 2014

Throwback Thursday Freebie

Good morning!  :)  With the trouble I've been having with Blogger and the freebie lately, I've decided to host our Thursday freebies just on our Facebook Page from now on.  Every Thursday there we'll offer a free digi, so if you're not on FB, you might want to sign up (it's FREE) and come "Like" our page so you can grab the goodies and also share with us what you make with them!!

Picture
**The Fine Print:
Please keep in mind that I retain all copyrights to my artwork and sharing them with you grants you a limited "Personal Use" license as stated HERE.  Please don't share it on your page or pass it on to friends, but rather direct them to follow our FB Page :)  Thank you so much!

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Kris, just got him! He's adorable!

laoverton said...

Please reconsider posting freebies only on facebook. I don't have that and I won't sign up.(I feel it's a site for too much gossip and I don't want to be caught up in that). I really like your digi's and would be very sad to miss them. Please consider posting them on both.
Thank You

Diana said...

Thank u so much 4 sharing.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

For the first time in FOREVER I finally remembered to come over here on Thursday to grab your awesome freebie and I couldn't find a post for today. Boy it is a good thing that I scrolled down to see this notice. So, I have FINALLY managed to snag me a Throwback Thursday Freebie. Hopefully, I'll start remembering more often! Thanks for an absolutely adorable one.

Hugs,
Lisa