Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yummy New Releases for May

Click HERE for our "Throwback Thursday" Freebie ~ available Thursday only.
******************************************

Welcome to our 3rd post for the day  *Ü*   If you're looking for our May Challenge post, just click the picture in our Left Sidebar.

We have some Yummy new digi sets in the store today, and some wonderful works of heART by the team!!
 


using Parfait Delights digis and Tooty Fruity Papers

using Parfait Delights digis and Tooty Fruity Papers






using Spring Kitty and 





4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are all fabulous! You know I LOVE Spring Kitty! So cute! Those fruity papers are awesome too! Your DT did a wonderful job with their cards!

aussie aNNie said...

Great cards teamies.xx

Kelly L said...

Oh my goodness, these are super sweet. I won't need any dessert today. Lovely cards all around, ladies!! :)

Jerusha Borden said...

Love these!! I see a few I need to have! Better get shopping!