Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mid-Month Linky Draw & a Card

It's Tuesday and I'm 2 days late in posting our Mid-Month Linky Draw from those who've linked up to our challenge already!  So sorry for the delay.  I'm thrown completely off this week as my family left on a big trip the day before Father's Day.  Anywhoo... let's get to it!  Random.Org chose....

Congrats to #6 Lisa L  and #7 Tracey Boley!!  You've both won a digi set of your choice from the store (excludes KD-Kits) Please email your choice to kris_imaginethat(AT) aol .com

And before you leave, I want to share this gorgeous card using our new Tap Dancer set, that I didn't get in yesterday's blog post.



Thanks for stopping by ~ Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Gail said...

congrats to the winners

Tracey Boley said...

Oh many thanks.

Will email you now.

xx

Lisa Lucchese said...

Thank you so much - you made my day!

Lisa Lucchese said...

Thank you so much - you made my day!