Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Progressive Challenge & New GDT

Hello... yes, it's us!... you're in the right place!!   We just got a cute blog makeover using our "Ladybugs" digi set and Blossoms n' Bugs digi Papers!  
Hope it makes you smile *Ü*

Well, here it is, the first of July!!   Where did June go?  That went super fast.  Hoping summer slows way down.  Did you know there's only 176 days until Christmas?  So I thought it'd be fun to do a "Christmas in July" set for this month's challenge, with "Meowy Mousemas" (Ok, that's a silly mouthful)


Before we get to our challenge details, I want to say a big thank you to all our challenge players in June!  Really great entries and we had quite a few interested in joining us as Guest Designers for July/August, so YAY!  I'm very happy to welcome & introduce to you our Summer Guest Designers at this time....
Tonnie of Tonnies Cards
Helen of Made by Helen

You'll be seeing some of their creations today and lots more throughout the summer!
So let's get to our challenge... here are the deets!

CHALLENGE DEETS:
  1. Make a card or other project using the main digi from this set and post to your blog or gallery (If you did not get this set FREE, then you can purchase it in the store at a discount all this month and then create and link up to receive next month's set FREE. 
  2. Include a link back to our challenge or our blog in your description.
  3. Link up to this post using our Inlinkz widget at the end of this post, by 11:59 p.m. (PST) on July 31.
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS, WINS!
**Please note that by entering our challenge, you give owner, Kris permission to display your card using her images for promoting purposes (in her store)  if she chooses.  Credit will always be given to you, (the card creator).  

And now for some inspiration from our Guest Designers to get your mojo going *Ü*








Now it's YOUR Turn!!  Looking forward to your creations *Ü*



16 comments:

Gail said...

Super DT creations -thanks for another challenge - looking forward to creating with the new images - enjoy your week! Gail

Taniaj Scott said...

Wonderful cards Ladies glad to have you on board Txx

gobarb26 said...

Glad to have the new guest designers on board for the summer. Welcome to all of you! You will enjoy your time with us, I am sure. ❤️

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge and for the lovely free set. Lovely cards by the design team. I like your blog makeover, only 1 thing missing - the followers button

Granmargaret said...

The followers button is the "Join this site button" (see top of my blog).
Each time a new post is done on the blogs I follow it shows up on my blog list.

Gail said...

I see the follower button below the comment section on this blog - I have joined - I hope this helps :)

Kris said...

Thanks Gail & Granmargaret *Ü* I did have it way down here at the bottom, but I've moved it up to our left sidebar now so more visible. I appreciate your help! :) Anything to make it easier for our readers. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Granmargaret said...

Thanks Gail and Kris I am a bit blind some days. I have rejoined the blgo

Edwina said...

Great cards ladies! Welcome to the Team for the Summer. Edwina Brown

DebR said...

Thanks Kris for another great set...and challenge!

Mel said...

Thanks for the cute set Kris! The inlinkz doesn't seem to be working.

Kris said...

Thanks Mel ~ Try to refresh the page and then try Linky again. I used it earlier today to upload Lisa's emailed card and it worked fine and it seems to be working now for me too. If you still can't get it, you can email me your link and I'll add it behind the scenes. Thanks :)

Ema M said...

Adorable image to work with and great inspiration from the GDs! xx
Ema

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Kris, I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this month's set - I absolutely love it! I bet you knew I would hehe! It's purrfect - thank you so much! I really enjoy your digis! Wishing you a wonderful day!

D- said...

Thank you so much for the ADORABLE image to work with. LOVE it.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful job ladies. Of course this was such an adorable set to work with. Thanks Kris as always!

Hugs,
Lisa