Thursday, July 3, 2014

New Release - J'aime Paris

Bonjour!  Ah, La ville de l'amour. Oui, we seem to have gone a "oui" bit French today with our New Release digi set, "J'aime Paris" and matching paper pack, "Paris in Summer."

My niece is decorating her room with a Paris theme, so my sister asked me to create an Eiffel Tower digi for her birthday card.  I hope some of you will find use for this pretty and versatile set as well!



Here are some fabulous creations from our Designers!







and here's the card with tag pulled out *Ü* 




LOVE all of the team's pretty cards, don't you?

Hop on over to the store to get your sets today!

3 comments:

Gail said...

The team did a great job on their creations - cool set - enjoy your week!

Edwina said...

These are all so beautiful! I loved looking at them. Edwina Brown

Linda Anderson said...

LOVE the new set and papers!!! And what awesome DT inspiration too.

Linda