Saturday, January 31, 2015

February's "Use Any I.T. Digi" Linky

Since we have a couple posts planned for tomorrow, I'm going to start posting this challenge on the last day of the month.

NEW RULES:  from now on, I'm going to ask that you link up any creation using Imagine That! digis, except for the current progressive challenge set.  I'd like you to please use that linky for those cards, and use this one for everything else, including previous challenge sets.  I love seeing what you do with our digis, so please share with us :)

Now it's time to announce our winner from January!  Random.org picked...

Congrats to #14  Lori Thomas!!   You've won 3 digi sets of your choice (up to $10 value) from my store.  Please email me your choice to kris_imaginethat@aol.com and I'll get those out to you :)

And here is your LINKY for February ....



2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sounds great! Congrats to the lucky winner!

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations to Lori.
Thank you for another challenge.
Lovely cards by the design team