Friday, January 9, 2015

Weekly Design Team Inspiration

Hello everyone!!  I've got some awesome news to share :)  We can now sell to all customers in all countries again *Ü*  Woot!!  Okay, there IS one li'l catch... Only those in the U.S. will be able to enjoy the instant downloading --- however, those in other countries can email me what they'd like, I'll send you an invoice (thru Paypal) and you can pay using your Paypal account OR with a credit card - still safe thru Paypal (I'll never see your cc #) but you don't have to have a PayPal account to pay.  Once the payment goes thru, I'll email your digis to you :)  I know it's not as good as instant downloading, but that's all thanks to the new VAT law in Europe that affects ALL digi sellers in every country who might possibly sell to anyone in the 28 EU countries.  I'm just glad I don't have to turn anyone away anymore.  :)

Okay, now for the real reason you prolly came here today!  Some fabby inspiration by the DT :)


using "Ballerina"

using the new "Elvis Bear"

Stay Tuned for info on a FREEBIE-filled BLOG TRAIN coming soon!!  :)  Happy Crafting!

No comments: