Friday, March 6, 2015

Weekly Design Team Inspiration

Hello.... it's almost Spring!! I can't tell you how nice it was to have some warmer weather, it was 67 degrees (f) here, in fact, my Spring-time allergies flared up today.  While I don't welcome to onset of sneezing and itchy eyes, I sure do enjoy the nicer weather and seeing people out and walking or riding bikes.  :)  

We have a small collection of cuties from our designers this week, but they're worth posting for sure... check these out and get your crafty mojo on!  :)

using "Baseball Boy" set and

using the brand new "Egg Bunny" set

using "Ladybug on Swing" and 

using the BCA set, "Full Support"
 
using "Baseball Boy" digi set and

here is her card unfolded
can use as a wall hanger! 


Have a crafty weekend, and hope you get to enjoy some sunshine too :)

1 comment:

Edwina said...

Wow! 67 is warm. Sounds great to me. 25 degrees is what I have right now.
I love the cards. It is so fun to see each ones cards posted each week. Thanks for sharing them. Edwina Brown