Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April DOTM Challenge

It's April 1st... time for a new progressive challenge to begin!!  Thanks to all who played with us in March ~ you brought my peacocks to life with your gorgeous creations... thank you so much!  :)  

This month's set is called "My Sailmate" and you can even download some coordinating digi papers and sea life in my Blog Train post (see link in top right sidebar).  Everyone who played in March was emailed this whole set FREE!  And everyone who uses this set (free or purchased) and links up to this post, will receive next month's set FREE as well!  :)  



Challenge Rules:
  • Create a project using something from "My Sailmate" as the main focus point.
  • Post project to your blog, gallery, (or email photo to me, kris_imaginethat@aol.com) and include a link to our challenge in your post :)
  • Link up to this post by April 30th.
  • No sharing of files or links to files please.  If you did not receive this set free from playing last month, you may purchase it in the shop HERE.
  • You will receive next month's set FREE!

♥   ♥   ♥
And now for some challenge inspiration from our lovely designers to spur you on :)  








Please remember to include your email address when filling out the Linky as that is how you will be emailed next month's set free! :)  

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great set and great DT cards! Thank you, Kris!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge and great free sets. Have a good month.

D- said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful set. And look I got it in before the last minute. Yipee.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

TheresaV said...

Kris,

Happy Easter!!

Thank you again for such a cute image to work with. I have a question. I made an exploding box card and don't know how to show it both closed and open without using two linky spots. Is that allowed?

Kris said...

Hi Theresa, Please link to the pic of it open and when we click over to your album or blog, we will prolly see all your pictures of the box correct? I'd love to share your box on our FB wall too, so we can show both pics there. :) Thank you and can't wait to see it!! xx

Mel C said...

Adorable set, thank you Kris!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much for the fabulous challenge Kris! Love your images. Love all the gorgeous creations by the DT. I forgot again to check on matching papers to go with this set. I am grateful we have a month to get these done; because I am kind of slow right now in getting to them. LOL! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Kathy D. said...

Kris - I think I forgot to give you my email and I can't seem to find your email. I was the last entry.
Kathy D.
dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com
Thank you for such cute sets.