Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Card Design: Joy Birds

 Hello everyone!  Lisa D. from the DT, here this evening sharing my latest card with you all!

This time around I've created a Christmas card.  I don't know about you, but I'm always panicking at the end of the year; so, I've made a vow to try and get at least two Christmas cards made a month.  I'm hoping to do at least one a month with a set from Imagine That! Digis by Kris.  Not only will I get ahead with my holiday cards, I'll also get to showcase some of Kris' adorable sets suitable for the holidays.

This time around I've used an image from the Joy Birds set.  These birds are just so cute. They are all set for the Christmas weather (which thankfully won't be for a while around here) and ready to bring joy into someone's life during the holidays! As usual, I've chosen to work with the coloured version for this project. Please click on the watermark below to find the set in the store. 
http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p319/JOY_Birds.html
 I've also used one of the sentiments from the set for the inside of my card...
For all the details on this creation, I invite you to visit my original post by clicking HERE.

Have a good night everyone!  Happy crafting until we meet again!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Very cute Lisa D!!! Love the sketch with all the li'l paper "ribbons" hanging down - great way to show off some fun papers. Glad you're getting ahead on your Christmas cards! xxKris