Saturday, May 16, 2015

Card Design: Koalas

Howdy everyone!  Lisa D. from the DT, here this evening sharing my latest card with you all!

I created this card for my mom for Mother's Day.  In Canada, the US and 84 other countries, Mother's Day was celebrated last Sunday (May 10th). However, did you know that Mother's Day is celebrated this year in one country or another, every single month of the year except for September?  So, it is always a great time to share your special cards honouring mothers.


I used an image from the Koalas set.  This set is just so sweet and versatile too.  All Kris' sets are very versatile.  As a consumer, that is one feature I really value!   I've chosen to work with the coloured version for this project.   I added faux stitching with a pen around the edges before fussy cutting the image out.  Please click on the watermark below to find the set in the store. 

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p377/Koalas.html

 For all the details on this creation, I invite you to visit my original post by clicking HERE.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!  Happy crafting during the week ahead!

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Hi Lisa, This is such a cute card. I love these adorable little Koala bears. Edwina Brown

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Lisa,

deine Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Ich liebe die Koalas sehr. Hugs Silvi