Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Clean and Simple



It's Helen here with a floral card I've made.  I love making clean and simple cards and I think digi stamps like this one are perfect for this type of card,

I've used the very pretty 'Queen Anne's Lace' digi which you can find here on the Imagine That Digis by Kris website.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and then used a pale grey Promarker to edge it - this gives the image a bit of extra definition and works well with the white flowers,

I've layered the card with kraft and dark brown paper and just used some simple gems to finish it.

Hope you like the end result - it would be suitable for lots of different occasions,


2 comments:

Kris said...

Sometimes "Simple" works the best as in this case Helen :) Love your pop of color with the elegant white layer too. xxK

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Helen I love your card and I love this image as well, have made a lot of cards with this one.
Linda K.