Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Imagine That! Double Sided Decorative Tag




You can find the blog post on my tag at Edwina's Creations.

Hello, Edwina here of the DT today I am using Imagine That! Digis by Kris "Cupcake Fairy" and "Clover Fairy" digi sets. I used the pre- colored images. I also used a digital paper from "Spring in Bloom"- blue floral paper. You can find these sets here http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/index.html.

Once I printed off the images and cut them out the size I wanted. I then inked the edges of the rectangles with a blue ink pad by Studo g. I went over it a few times to get the color I wanted.

The mulberry paper flowers and leaves are by Wild Orchid Crafts. 

The ribbon and lace are by Really Reasonable Ribbon. 

The white metal flower and 2 fairy charms are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. 

The pearl is by Bo Bunny.

Other papers used is by Recollections- blue card stock, Georgia Pacific- white.

The tag is 5" x 3".

Thanks for dropping by. Have a Happy Day! Edwina