Thursday, May 14, 2015

Zentangled Hearts


Did you know?  Our very own DT member, Barb is a Certified Zentangle Teacher - and look what she made using our Impossible Hearts digi *Ü*  They say anyone can zentangle - it's doodling a variety of patterns and Barb is a pro at it.  Me?  not so much, but then I've only tried once and I'm determined to try again.  It seems like such a fun & creative outlet.   

Barb has a Zentangle Blog with lots more inspiring works of heART!  I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this one of hers - it's my favorite.  Absolutely incredible tangle work Barb!   Check out her zentangle blog and maybe try it yourself!  :)  

4 comments:

Edwina said...

Wow!!!! Is all I can say. I see this kind of doodling and I wonder how it is done without going crossed eyed. I think it is really cool and have seen some I believe would look great colored but my eyes would hate me if I tried it. Thanks for sharing Barb's lovely art. It is truly impressive. Edwina

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Ich bin überwältigt von dieser wunderschönen Arbeit. Die Herzen und auch das Kreuz sehen fantastisch aus. Ich bewundere diese Arbeiten voller Hochachtung. Hugs Silvi

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Omg Barb these are so wonderful I have a friend that does doodling but it is unstructured as I mean all over the page an it is beautiful as well

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Wow! Gorgeous work Barb!