Friday, June 26, 2015

Card Design: Elegant Ornaments

Hello and happy Friday to you all!  Lisa D. from the DT, here this evening sharing my latest card!  

Traditionally I have been posting at least one Christmas card each month using one of Kris' wonderful images and this month is no exception!  From the first moment I saw the Elegant Ornaments set and the Romance 1 papers in Kris' store well over a year ago, I knew that one day I just had to work with them. I love both equally and thought they'd come together to make something elegant. Today I'm showing you the first card I have made but I plan on making many more with this set!

There are so many beautiful images in the Elegant Ornaments set but I was really drawn to this one when putting my card together.

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p2/Elegant_Ornaments_.html
 
The Romance 1 set of papers feature some really beautiful and elegant black and white papers.  I thought the one I chose for my card was a nice compliment to the decoration around the ornament.  Clicking on the watermarks above and below will take you to their respective locations in the store.

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p201/Romance_Set_1_-_Digi_Papers.html
The inside of my card also features the same paper and also one of the sentiments from the Elegant Ornaments set.

For all the details of this particular creation, I invite you to visit my original post by clicking HERE.

Have a good weekend everyone!  Happy crafting until we meet again!



5 comments:

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous card! This is beautiful, and at the top of my wish list! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Stunning card. Love it

Kris said...

Beautiful combination Lisa!! I honestly never thought of this paper pack with this ornament set, lol. Sometimes I create something for a specific reason or set and look what my DT does-- steps out of the box and stuns us all :) Thank you!!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Lisa,

deine Karten sind beide wunderschön gestaltet. Die erste Karte mit dem Motiv mag ich ganz besonders.Hugs Silvi

monique said...

beautys