Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Card Design: Shar-Pei Puppy

Hello and happy hump day all!  Lisa D. from the DT, here this evening sharing my latest card with you all!

Today I'm showcasing a sort of 'thinking of you/feel better soon' kind of card.  A good friend of mind has had a setback with her health and I am hoping that this card might cheer her a little.  


For today's card I've used an image from the Shar-Pei Party set.   As usual, I've chosen to work with the coloured image from the set.  While the Shar-Pei Party set is basically birthday themed, the versatility of the way Kris offers things allows you to use the images separately.   Since I wanted to focus on the words 'ruff' and 'heal' in my sentiments, the fact that I could use the puppy all on its own was perfect. 


I've also used papers from the My Dog is Paw-some and Cat Pack digital paper packs.  The tag shape and two of the washi tapes were paper pieced using two different papers from the My Dog is Paw-some set and I used a paper from the Cat Pack for the background of my card.  Clicking on the watermarks above and below will take you to their respective locations in the store.

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p643/My_Dog_is_Pawsome_-_Digi_Papers.html

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p644/Cat_Pack_-_Digi_Papers.html

 For all the details of this particular creation, I invite you to visit my original post by clicking HERE.

Have a good evening everyone!  Happy crafting until we meet again!



4 comments:

Kris said...

Lisa, this is a really great card to cheer someone up, sorry your friend is having a 'ruff' time. You're a good friend to make her this. Love your choice of dp's from both packs - too cute :) Thanks for showing the versatility of this set! xk

Edwina said...

Lisa, This card is so cute. What a nice way to cheer up someone. Edwina Brown

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Lisa,
ich hoffe deinem Freund wird es mit dieser wunderschönen Karte bald wieder besser gehen.
Es ist so schön wenn man Freunde hat die an einen denken.
Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

monique said...

cutie