Thursday, June 25, 2015

Digi Scrap Freebie - Summer Time Layouts

Hi there!  I wonder how many of you card-makers out there are also digi-scrap addicts??  How about digi-scrap wannabes??  Are there way more piccies on your camera or iphone that in albums that can be passed down to future generations?  I actually was a traditional scrap-booker long before I made my first card or bought my first stamp.  And over the years, the more I've learned to create digitally, the easier it is to get my pictures into layouts - quicker too!  And did you know, you can have your digi scrap pages turned into a printed book!!  Let me know if you digi scrap, I'm really curious how many of you do this.  :) 

I'd like to share 2 digi scrap page templates with you.  I created these with my Ice Cream Parlour digi papers, and Ice Cream Treats & Sunny Days digi stamp sets.  Here are a couple of samples using my photos -- of course I would not make 2 of the same page--you'd want to use different pictures ;P  

(your templates will NOT have pictures in it - this is just for a sample)



Have an awesome rest of your week!

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Kris these are just such fun and bright summer layout designs. Just adore the subjects on your layouts too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

Thank you also for the free templates - its is just so kind and sharing of you. Off to put some cute photos on them and will post them in Facebook and tag you.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo Kris,

ich finde die Layouts wunderschön. Vielen lieben Dank für die Freebies. Ich bin begeistert von den wunderschönen Fotos. Das sind tolle Erinnerungen. Hugs Silvi

Granmargaret said...

Lovely layouts Kris. Thank you for the templates. I have been doing some digital layouts, but they take me just as long as the handmade ones. I do them in Publisher. You can see my latest one on my blog.
http://www.granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful layouts Kris. I personally don't really do digi scrapping layouts other than one I made in memoriam of one of our cats. What I will do is digi layouts, using digi stamps or coloured images (instead of photographs) with a positive quote. There is no real purpose to them but they can serve as a nice background on a computer screen.

Mel C said...

These are so cute, thank you Kris!