Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Hedgie Friends and Birds

Who all's for cute hedgies??  I saw the cutest li'l baby hedgie online that I thought for sure was photoshopped, but was told it was real.  Sooo cute!  Anywhoo, one of our DT alumni, Mandy had a friend who ran a hedgehog recue/hospital and she wanted to make cards for her, so she asked me to draw some up.  This is one of those sets, "Hedgie Friends

Helen created this cutie.  Love the gingham and scalloped edge, don't you? 


This simple-yet-elegant card, also created by Helen uses Birds in Spring set.  I love the layering and large white border - really focuses your eye on the image.  :)  

Thanks for visiting!  Check out more of Helen's creations on her blog by clicking her siggy below.

2 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Totally adorable. Love the layout on the second.I agree, it really pops!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Both beautiful cards Helen!!