Monday, June 22, 2015

Life's an Ice Cream - Enjoy it Before it Melts!

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?  I love mint-chocolate chip, french vanilla, (those I could eat anytime) but when I'm really in the mood, I just love sherbert!  That kind that has orange, raspberry and lime all rolled in one tub!  Love it.  :)  

Today, Lisa-Lynn is sharing a couple of cards she made using our newly released, Ice Cream Treats digi set.

I love this card - great sketch and sentiment, not to mention my fave flavor! ;0) 

This next card uses one of the sentiments that comes with this set - a great one for sending to a good friend, let her know that no matter what life brings, we can get thru it together.  Lisa also used the digi paper that coordinates with this set! :)  

(I love shaped cards, don't you?!!)  *Ü* 

Have a COOL day!!

       

3 comments:

monique said...

love it

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow two great cards!!! Love shaped cards!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful job Lisa Lynn. Love those sentiments.