Monday, June 15, 2015

Mid-Month Linky Draw for June Challenge

It's the middle of the month and that means it's time to draw a winner of a free set of your choice from those who have linked up this far!!  Remember you have until the end of June to enter our challenge using "Ice Cream Parlour" set.  And all who play will receive next month's challenge set free!! 

 ***Hint***  next month's release is "Christmas in July" so you can get started on your holiday cards :)  So be sure to enter this month's challenge!

Congrats goes to #6 Mel C.

Woot!  I've emailed you about how to claim your prize.  If you don't see it in your inbox, please comment here (or on my website) and let me know.  

And now I leave you with this fabby card created by Silvi using this challenge imagine, plus a few from our June Release!

       

        

Check out our June Releases in the store HERE.  

You can enter YOUR challenge creation right here!


2 comments:

Mel C said...

Love this set, thanks so much for the draw win Kris!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, winner! I just missed the deadline! I'll do better next month, hopefully!