Monday, June 1, 2015

New June Release: Cool Treats

It's (almost) officially Summer, woot!!  I asked my designers what they'd like to see for June, and one reply was "Ice cream and kids or puppies & kitties licking ice cream!"  SO.... I drew up some fun new digis for y'all that are sure to help us "Beat the Heat" this summer :)   In addition, my daughter, Carly is releasing a coordinating set today as well ... here they are! 





***This is our 'Digi of the Month' for June's challenge***


and a special treat... here's a New Release from my daughter's line, 
Carly's Cuties™ called "Ice Cream Maddy"

and of course our designers created some fantastic projects
 to inspire you in your own crafting using these sets!  :)  







Card by Guest Designer, Monique













Digi-Scrap Page by Kris

Hope you enjoy these new sets!!  
And don't forget to come enter our monthly challenge using the Ice Cream Parlour set!  

Happy Crafting! 

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable new sets! I bet you can guess which one is my favourite LOL! Your DT samples are gorgeous! Great job, ladies!

monique said...

lovely cards lovely sets