Tuesday, June 16, 2015

One image two cards


Hi it's Tania here all the way in the Isle of Man
we are just recovering from an influx of thousands of bikers who attend the TT races which take place yearly. So I just thought I would share with you my cards using the 


  The first image I coloured using  alcohol pens and added glossy accents to the ice creams

The second I coloured using a selection of B lead  pencils  and highlighted the ice cream again with glossy accents .I think this would be a great get well card.
Thanks for calling by and make sure you check out the store for all the latest images and offers. 
Hugs xx

4 comments:

Kris said...

These are both so unique and awesome Tania!! :) Loving your use of crystal effects for the wet ice cream. And your pencil coloring is very cool. You don't see that everyday. :) Thanks for sharing! xk

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautifully done Tania. I love the background paper on the first and just love the pencil colouring of the second. I had never thought to do that before with a line drawing but what a brilliant idea. Now to find all my sketch pencils!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Tania,

zwei wunderschöne Karten hast du gestaltet. Ich bin begeistert. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Silvis Kreativstube said...
This comment has been removed by the author.