Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Tea for Two - a Building Block Card



Welcome back!  :)  Take a look at this gorgeous card created by Silvi using our newly released, "Floral Tea Set".  I've heard these card folds are called a couple different things like "inside stair step" card or "Building block" card... either way, it's intriguing and fabulous, isn't it?!  I've got to try one myself if I can get my craft room cleaned up my kids to clean their mess in my craft room, LOL. Yep, blaming it all on them - they are crafty too and like to use my stuff for school projects.  Well now it's summer, so after dance recitals I know what they're gonna be doing ;)  heehee.  

Here's a couple more pics of Silvi's creation....




Click the siggy above to go to Silvi's blog!

We'd  LOVE to see your creations using our digis too!  Please share in our Customer Gallery!!
Thanks so much for visiting! 
xKris

2 comments:

Edwina said...

Silvi, This card is beautiful! I love it so much. Edwina Brown

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh my goodness. This is absolutely incredible! I've always wanted to try one of these cards but I'm afraid it would take me forever to figure out how to do it. Thanks for the link to the tutorial though. I've bookmarked it for that future date!