Monday, July 20, 2015

Baked with Love Tags & Cards

Hello *Ü*  Guest Designer, Monica is here to help kick off another great week!!  She's created some fun tags using one of her favorite "Imagine That!" sets, "Chloe's Mixer" and the paper & sentiment included  :)  


Don'tcha just love these?!!  I do!!  Makes me wanna bake just so I can attach some cute li'l tags like these and give as a gift :)  


and she even created 2 matching cards with this set!! 


I really love that twisty twine and the hearts on that first one, and the pull-out feature of the 2nd... super cute Monica!! *Ü*

You can read her deets on her blog post by clicking below

3 comments:

monique said...

cut tags and cards

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I just a creation recently from my good friend Monica and I was CERTAIN that she had used your digital cherries paper Kris. Now I know for sure it was yours.

Welcome as one of our summer guests Mon! So happy to have you here with us. Your tags turned out delightful.

Hugs,
Lisa

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow what cute tags be great for Christmas goodies too!!