Saturday, July 18, 2015

Card Design: Baking Chloe

Hello and happy Saturday to you all!  Lisa D. from the DT, here to share my latest card!

I was so happy when Kris opted for a 'Christmas in July' theme this month as it meant that not only would I get in one Christmas card as I have been trying each month but that I could do three of them!!!  It is always a good month when I can add a couple extra to the Christmas Card Pot. 

This time around I have used one of the new sets released earlier this month called Baking Chloe.


My card features one of the digital papers included in the set; and, I have also used one of the sentiments from the set on the inside.


Isn't Chloe adorable? This set is just so sweet and versatile too. You get two different versions of Chloe--one for Christmas and one for general occasions + several sentiments + four digi papers all for the low price of $3.25!!! Now that is definitely a bargain!  Please click on the name or watermark below to find the set in the store.


For all the details of this particular creation, I invite you to visit my original post by clicking HERE.

Don't forget you still have time to win one of three sets of 50 Christmas themed digital brads. Click HERE for all the details.  If you are part of the Imagine That Digi Stamp of the Month Challenge, you can link up the card you made to enter this month, over on my link up as well for an extra chance to win!

Have a good weekend everyone!  Happy crafting until we meet again!

3 comments:

monique said...

sweetie

Lady Bug Stampers said...

great card Lisa!!!!

Kris said...

Really cute Lisa :) I like that layout and your li'l gems!