Saturday, July 25, 2015

Card Design: Treat Stand

Hidey ho to you all on this beautiful Saturday afternoon!  Lisa D. from the DT, here to share my latest card!

Since it is 'Christmas in July' over here this month, I get to add a few to the Christmas Card Pot.   I'm up to 18 so far this year with this one and definitely on schedule.

This time around I have used goodies from two of this month's new releases.  Check it out...


The main image is from this month's DOTM set, Treat Stand.   This is another great set and so versatile with a Christmas or everyday option. As always you get several sentiments + you also get four digi papers as a bonus--two Christmas themed and two general themed--all for the low price of $2.50 for the remainder of this month!!! Please click on the name or watermark below, to find the set in the store.


I've also used one of the brads from the special Gingerbread Brad set that I created.   Don't forget you still have time to win one of three sets of these 50 Christmas themed digital brads. For task #3, there is only one card linked up so far; so, if you have a card linked in the IT Digi Stamp of the Month link up, why not head over to my blog and link it up there as well for your chance to win one of the sets??!!  Right now the odds are pretty good of winning. If you've already got the card made, it will just take another moment to link it up over there too. Be sure to check click HERE for all the details.
 

The inside of my card features one of the sentiments from the Treat Stand set.  


I've also used a digital paper from another of the new release sets this month called Baking Chloe.  


For all the details of this particular creation, I invite you to visit my original post by clicking HERE.

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend everyone!  Happy crafting until we meet again!


3 comments:

Kris said...

So cute Lisa D. and your brads are fabulous :) Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Lisa,
die Karte ist wunderschön und die Buttons gefallen mir sehr gut. Ich bin begeistert. Hugs Silvi

Sandra said...

It is a cute and lovely card.