Sunday, July 12, 2015

Digi-Scrapping My Kitty

Happy Sunday everyone :)  Kris here with another digi-scrap page using, "Cat Pack" digi papers.


You might remember my other Digi-Scrap page I shared with you a li'l while back of my dog, but I don't remember sharing my cat page with you, so am doing that today.  :)  I have a fun paper pack for each; Cat Pack and My Dog is Paw-some (links at end of post)

My intentions are to create at least 2 scrap pages for each of our pets we've ever had and have it printed up in book form.  Prolly get 2 of those books made, one for each daughter to take with them when they leave home.  

We got our 2 cats, brother and sister from my in-laws' farm a few weeks after they were born and we had them for over 16 years!  Squirrel died at 16 (in people years) and her brother, Raja died at almost 18 which will have been 2 years ago this December.   Here's a pic taken at my daughter's bunny's birthday party (yes, the bunny's birthday! Lol)  She made the cats some party hats and put them on their tails. lol. Our furry friends do put up with a lot, but as long as they got their heads scratched, they could care less. They got lots of lovin' :)

        

And here's a sweet pic of Raja looking over Squirrel. They were 2 peas in a pod, loved to cuddle together and kept each other clean. Very sweet. Missing them very much.
 

So 2 pages down, and ..... how many more to go?  We've got Raja (the cat), Ginger (dog), Twitches (bunny), Flower (bunny), Niblets (bunny), Cini-mini (bunny), Marshmallow (hamster), Lilly (hamster), and Daisy (dog but not sure I have pictures as we only had her a couple days before finding a nice home with a young boy☺).  I might be able to find some old pics of Squirrels 6 kittens if I look high and low.  It might be a real short book, I admit, we have a lot more pictures of our 2 dogs Lacy & Ginger, than any other pets, so we might have lots more pages to do of them :)  What can I say... 

If YOU would like to try digi scrapping... or even find some great pet papers to create cards with, look no further... I have these packs in the shop! 

          

Thanks for visiting!! :)  Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx

4 comments:

Maria A. said...

Hello Kris and thank you so much for your comment about my Vellum card on my blog, I'm so happy you visited and I hope it's not the last time.
I've been participating in a bunch of challenges and my cards have been picked up 3 times as winners. I've also been invited to be a guest stamper over at the Retro Rubber Challenge blog which is a blog where you can give your old stamps, (must be at least one year old)a chance to shine again.
Now, about your post.....I love the pictures of your kids celebrating the bunny's birthday, how sweet is that, and your little daughter making hats for the guests is beyond amazing.
Thank you so much for sharing this pictures and I hope you visit me again soon.
Many paper hugs.
Maria.

www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Oh my goodness. How adorable--both Squirrel and the digi page. Your Squirrel looks a lot like my Bella did. Sadly we lost her in 2013. It is amazing that both your cats lived so long. We've never had much luck with our cats living out their expected ages. The three I grew up with all died before the age of 13. The four I've had as an adult have never made it past 12. Luckily our fifth seems to be hanging on. Marigold is our oldest at just over 13.

It is nice that you are creating such a lovely book to commemorate the lives of all your fur babies.

Hugs,
Lisa

monique said...

lovely i also have 2 cats brother and sister born on mine lap 9 years ago

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hi Kris,

was für ein tolles Layout. Die Katzen sind so lieb und auch die Bunny Party war ein sichtlicher Spaß.
Hugs Silvi