Interpretations Tutorial # 38: Shadow Card
here are some wonderful samples from their design team
And the second card use the set Pinwheel Bear
I love them all just beautiful,
make sure you pop over to their blog for more chances of wining
Imagine That images.
Here is their wonderful tutorial I do hope they don't mind me sharing it
1 rectangle 30x15cm (you can use a flat cardboard color of your choice directly or do it on decorated paper)
1 box 10.5x11cm
4 rectangles of 1x4cm
1. Take your 30x15cm rectangle horizontally and make two fold marks to 14.5cm and 15.5cm
2. On the front of what will be our calling card, mark a square leaving 2cm on each side and mark it with your funny bone to bend.
3. Now we will make a more square, inside the square we did before but now 1cm on each side and also mark it with our funny bone to bend.
4. Now we will make two diagonal cuts using our accurate or cutter starting in the biggest square, as well as in the photo.
5. Once you've made the cuts will double the next largest square and down the line of small square up and so each side of our square and you will be like the picture.
6. Now take our box 10.5x11cm and will stick to create the basis of the "box" with reference to the side of base is 10.5cm.
7. You will notice that the corners remain unfilled, for this we need four 1x4cm rectangles and will fold in half and cover the corners just behind the card like in the picture.
8. Fold the back of your card and you is ready to decorate.
I hope you liked it and you will be encouraged to make yours and do not forget to upload to their Inlinkz you have until Sunday August 2, 2015 at 11:55 pm.