Saturday, July 25, 2015

New Release!! Goin' Buggy

Welcome everyone!  We have some new releases today!!  A digi set, and coordinating sentiments and digi papers!  This is a larger set than "normal" but can be a lot of fun mixing and matching to create some fun crafts.   I've created 3 cards using this set this week...

This first one is another shadow box card I created for the challenge I'm sponsoring at Latina's Arts & Crafts (one more week to enter!)  

This next card i attempted to create a canning jar using my Envelope Punch Board.  There's a Youtube video on it.  Pretty simple really :)  So cute for just about any digi in this set! 


here's the inside of my card.... the big round sentiment comes in my new sentiment set 

and here's another version of the canning jar - I used a transparency over the jar for that realistic effect :)   (you can see it better in the 2nd photo)

I used one the sentiments in my set and paper pieced it with the same papers on my card.  

and here they are...

(Outlines are included as well as colored)



Happy crafting this weekend!! :) 

4 comments:

monique said...

love it

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Ich bin begeistert von deinen wundervolln Werken. Alle sind perfekt gestaltet. Hugs silvi

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

They are all sooooo amazing Kris!

Sandra said...

It is lovely like them very much.