Wednesday, July 1, 2015

New Releases for July! Baking Mice

Welcome!!  Today kicked off a new Digi of the Month challenge, and now it's time to show you what else we are releasing at Imagine That! digis by Kris!!

I've been wanting to do a baking set for some time now, and when Lisa asked me last month for permission to create a digital brads set using some of my digis for some Christmas in July projects, it got me thinking that maybe I should also do a "Christmas in July" theme for July's release --- a baking set that can be used for both Christmas and everyday!  :)   So some of these new releases include Christmas digis and some do not.  But they all coordinate and I hope you'll enjoy them!!









Visit again soon to see DT samples using our newest releases!! :)

2 comments:

monique said...

such a cuties

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love, love, love! So adorable and cute!