Saturday, September 19, 2015

Easel Challenge Card



Happy Saturday all!  Sorry I'm a bit late with today's post... these last few days have been crazy busy for me.  I want to share Tonnie's super cute easel card she made using this month's challenge set, "Maggie's Apples"  :)  If you haven't entered our DOTM challenge yet, you have until the 28th of the month and be sure to use this set.  If you didn't get it FREE for playing last month, you can get it Free with any $10 order (use code:  MAGGIES-APPLES) or you can buy it at a discount all this month.  


hop on over to Tonnie's blog to see more of her fabby creations!

3 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

What a fabulous card! I'm lovin' these easel cards!! And this lacy frame is stunning.

Linda A.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Just beautiful Tonnie! I agree with Linda, that lacy edging is simply gorgeous.

monique said...

cutie